Navajyothi Inventive Mentoring System (NIMS)
- To broaden the skills of student teachers for their personal as well as professional development.
Purpose of NIMS
- Help to achieve personal, academic and professional goals of the mentee.
- To provide guidance, encouragement and the skills necessary to succeed in life.
- To mold the mentee as a strong, well rounded, optimistic and a realistic personality.
- To monitor the regularity and the discipline of mentee.
- To provide counseling services for solving the problems of mentee.
NIMS – Main Focus
- Academic Enhancement (Scholastic and Co-Scholastic Skills) : Appropriate support, encouragement and motivation are to be provided for the academic progress and achievement of mentee.
- Proficiency Enhancement: Timely encouragements and support are to be provided in accordance with the caliber and capabilities of the mentee.